Annenberg 347 is a medium size conference room equipped with video conferencing capabilities.
Capacity: 15 (1 large table, 15 chairs)
- Solstice wireless display from any device
- Present from resident computer (Mac)
- Present from your laptop (Mac or Windows)
- Audio/video conferencing
- Resident computer Panopto recording
SESP Classroom Technology Guides
- Connecting to the Internet
- Classroom Technology FAQs
- Video Conferencing and Recording
- Display Options
- Room layout
Select “Northwestern” from the list of available wireless networks on your device. Use your NetID and password to connect.
How to connect to Northwestern wireless on:
In Annenberg, you have the option to connect “sesplearningstudios” wireless network. The password will be posted in SESP classrooms that have Solstice enabled.