Abbott Hall 1605
Abbott 1605 is a conference room, equipped with wireless projection, audio/video conferencing, and a resident computer.
Capacity: 10 (1 tables, 10 chairs)
- Wirelessly display from any device via Solstice
- Project from resident computer (Mac)
- Laptop connection via HDMI
- Audo/video conferencing
SESP Classroom Technology Guides
- Solstice (Wireless projection)
- From the podium or wall touch panel, choose Solstice from the presentation option
- Note the Solstice IP address displayed on the room displays
- Launch Solstice app on you device and enter the IP address and click go
- Select the content you want to share (Desktop, App Window, Media File)
- Resident Computer
- Choose “Resident Mac” from touch-screen monitor.
- Use the keyboard and mouse located in the front of the room to control the computer.
- Wired Laptop or Tablet (wireless is always an option)
- Choose “Laptop” from the touch-screen monitor.
- Plug in your laptop using the HDMI cable in the center console of the table.