Abbott Hall 1620
Abbott 1620 is a large classroom, equipped with wireless projection and two touch-screen displays.
- Wirelessly display from any device via Solstice
- Project from resident computer (PC)
- Touch-screen display
- Document camera
- Audo/video conferencing
SESP Classroom Technology Guides
- Solstice (Wireless projection)
- From the podium or wall touch panel, choose Solstice from the presentation option
- Note the Solstice IP address displayed on the room displays
- Launch Solstice app on you device and enter the IP address and click go
- Select the content you want to share (Desktop, App Window, Media File)
- Resident Computer
- Choose “Resident PC” from touch-screen monitor.
- Use the keyboard and mouse located on the pull-out tray in podium to control the computer.
- Document Camera
The document camera displays as a source in Solstice.
- Choose “Solstice” from the touch-screen monitor.
- On the large display panel, tap the “Add Item” button in the lower left corner of Solstice.
- Choose “Attached Sources”, then “Document Camera”
- Use the controls on the small touch-screen monitor to zoom in and out or freeze the picture.