Annenberg 303 is a large learning space, with a multi-display unit and video conferencing capabilities.
Capacity: 50 (22 tables, 50 chairs)
- solstice wireless display from any device
- present from resident computer (Mac)
- present from wired laptop (Mac or Windows)
- audio/video conferencing (cameras on both presenter and audience, room microphones on ceiling)
- Panopto streaming and recording
- document camera
SESP Classroom Technology Guides
- Display Options
- Connecting to the Internet
- Panopto Streaming and Recording
- Room layout
- Classroom Technology FAQs
- Solstice (wireless projection )
- Select “Solstice“ from the front podium touch panel.
- On your device web browser, navigate to the IP address or URL displayed on the screen.
- If prompted, download and install the Solstice app.
- From the Solstice app on your device, select the content you want to share (Desktop, App Window, Media File).
- Resident Computer
- Select “resident computer” from podium touch panel.
- Use the keyboard and mouse located on the pullout tray at the podium.
- Wired Laptop
- Select “Wired Presentation” from the podium touch panel.
- Connect your laptop to the Display port, HDMI or USB-C adapters located at the podium.
- Document Camera
- Select “Document Camera“ from the podium touch panel. This turns on the document camera located on the ceiling above the podium.
- Use controls on the touch panel to adjust camera focus on your document.