Annenberg G02 is a large learning space, with a multi-display unit and video conferencing capabilities.
Capacity: 60 (17 tables, 60 chairs)
- 5 large high definition displays each controlled by a touch panel on the wall
- Solstice wireless display from any device to any of the 5 displays
- Present from resident computer (Mac) at each of the 5 podium located around the room
- Present from own wired laptop (Mac or Win)
- Audio/video conferencing
- Panopto streaming and recording
SESP Classroom Technology Guides
- Display Options
- Panopto Streaming and Recording
- Room layout
- Classroom Technology FAQs
- Connect to the wireless network
- Solstice (Wireless projection)
- From the small wall touch panel next to each large display, choose “Solstice” .
- On your device web browser, navigate to the IP address or URL displayed on the screen
- If prompted, click the Get the App & Join to download and install Solstice app.
- Select the content you want to share (Desktop, App Window, Media File).
- Resident Computer
- From the small wall touch panel next to each large display, choose “Room Mac” .
- Use the keyboard and mouse located on the table to control the computer.
- If audio is required, check sound preferences on the computer are set to Crestron.
- Wired laptop
- From the small wall touch panel next to each large display, choose “Podium Laptop”.
- Connect your laptop to the Display port, HDMI or USB-C adapters located at the podium.
- If audio is required, check sound preferences on your laptop are set to SHARP HDMI.